Welcome to our blog! We’re glad you stopped to take a look at the newest part of the Den-Care team’s offerings. As the preferred dentist in Lauderhill, we always take the time to educate our patients, both in our office and via our website. In our blog, we’ll provide tips on proper oral hygiene, details on our services and how they can benefit you, as well as the latest news from our practice. If you’re new to our office or you’ve been a patient for years, we’re glad to have you. Learn more about us – and what sets us apart – in this post.
What Makes Den-Care Different?
Not all dentists are created equal, and you’ll find we’re different from the rest because we not only offer comprehensive care for your entire family, we also pride ourselves on our professional know-how and compassionate approach to patient care.
Dr. Mark Wilde has the gentlest touch around, and for good reason. He’s been practicing all facets of dentistry for over 30 years and is an expert in placing natural-looking, long-lasting dental implants. He’s also a member of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology and is a leading expert in sedation dentistry. If you suffer from dental anxiety, Dr. Wilde is the professional you can trust to take care of your smile, and set you at ease in the process.
Looking for a true dental expert? Dr. Leslie Haller was the valedictorian in her graduating class at the Harvard University School of Dentistry. She uses her Ivy League brilliance to provide innovative laser dental services to her patients, which allow her to be more precise than traditional procedures. Laser therapy leaves more of your teeth and gums intact, and speeds up the healing process.
Not convinced we’re the right team for you? Read some of our online reviews to see what patients just like you have experienced with care from our practice. More than 500 people have given us 5/5 stars and over 99% would recommend us to their family and friends.
What Services Do You Offer?
At our practice, we’re proud to be your one-stop dental shop for your entire family. We treat patients of all ages, and provide high quality care, no matter your dental issue. Just some of the services we offer include:
- Preventive Dentistry – Exams, cleanings, dental sealants for kids, mouthguards, and TMJD (jaw dysfunction) therapy
- Restorative Dentistry – Beautiful and durable dental implants, crowns and bridges, tooth-colored fillings, dentures and partials, and root canal therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Porcelain veneers, direct bonding, teeth whitening, crown lengthening, and metal-free restorations
- Sedation Dentistry – Inhalation, oral conscious, and IV sedation for dental anxiety
- Emergency Dentistry – Knocked out teeth, toothaches, chips and breaks, failing dental crowns, and broken fillings
Now that you know why Den-Care is the practice for you, say hello to us in person – schedule your appointment today!